Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm Not On Tour...

Perhaps I named this wrong. Or maybe not. I'm not on tour but in all honesty, all the times I was I just didn't post anything. Why? I'll tell you why. It's because when I'm on tour everything goes away and all that exists is the moment. That moment can be one second or it could be a week. It could be a day or two months. Time doesn't really exist. Maybe because each day is a different town, state or country. I'm not sure. What I do know is it's a drug. It's really better than anything. Well... I'm sure it's not really. I'm positive that love and family is number one on that list but when you have nothing, it's certainly the best thing.

I really should have posted then. I didn't. I will try now... even before massive travel. For now I will post a simple poem. I miss her. So much. There is no one to tell... no one who would simply be quiet and listen so I will let it out here... in this place that no one will ever see but still... it's here...

At last you exhale

I still cannot breath
Your song is hope

Mine we leave 

Hush now

Quiet
Let her sleep
Touch her face softly

Once more

Only in dream 

It's okay to cry

This time
Just don't let them see 

Hurry

Now hush

No comments:

Post a Comment